Hypnotherapy Training in Nottingham
MindWorks Therapy Training
Weekend-based Practitioner’s Dip. Course in Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy
“Excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this course to others – this is the “no- nonsense” course that turns out therapists that are “doers”.
Damon, MindWorks Graduate
MindWorks Therapy Training – Established 1995
MindWorks is a well-established Hypnotherapy training school successfully running professional Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy training for over 21 years.
By choosing to learn Hypnotherapy with MindWorks, you will remain fully interested and motivated on your path to a fulfilling, rewarding career.
The course is accredited at Practitioner level by both the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council of Psychotherapists (est. 1971).
Guiding you from beginner to professional, practising Hypnotherapist (Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner) The course is also excellent for self-development/furthering your studies.
Very professional, inspiring and motivating supportive tutors, giving a lot of encouragement. I feel I have grown as a person by doing the course. Life Changing !
Deborah, MindWorks Graduate
Why Choose MindWorks ?
I’m so glad I chose MindWorks. Not only have I gained knowledge and experience needed to become a Hypnotherapy Practitioner, I have personally changed dramatically. This is due to the content of the course, the friendships I’ve made with fellow student therapists and the support and guidance. Thank you so much
Course Schedule: Various weekend dates over 9 months attending 1-2 days per month.
Course held in Nottingham, East Midlands
- Safe, effective Trance Inductions
- Approaches from Erickson, Elman and others
- Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Psychotherapy techniques
- Effective Practice Marketing
- Increasing Confidence
- Stopping Smoking
- Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Sports Performance
- Teaching your client Self-Hypnosis
- Exploring the Mind-Body connection
- NLP techniques – Anchoring, Fast Phobia Technique, New Behaviour Generator and others
Any fears I may have had at the outset were soon dismissed by Jason’s professionalism and enthusiasm for teaching the subject. I felt it was really useful to get straight into trance induction as this alone gave confidence that what we were going to learn was not only going to be effective but fun as well.
Successful course completion allows you to:-
- Receive your Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Practitioner’s Diploma and the designation Dip. Hyp.
- Achieve Practitioner status and insurance
- Join the NCP – awarding you the designation MNCP
- Join the GHR (register of the GHSC) awarding you the General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP) – affording you the designation GQHP
- Register with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC – recognised by the Department of Health)
- Join the Central Register for Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
The class size is superb – I felt that whenever anyone needed a bit more individual attention, it was easily available. The only thing that remains is to say ‘thank you’ for being so supportive
Graduates from the East Midlands and all over the UK